Thursday, 9 August 2012

Phillip Island and an Aussie Rules Football game


Koala bear


Helicopter ride over Phillip Island

Aussie rules football, Sydney Swans V Carlton

On the weekend I took a tour down to Phillip Island to see the penguin parade. On the way I went on a helicopter around the Island and went to Waru Koala and Animal Park. We then made our way down to the penguin parade, where penguins emerge from the sea at dusk in groups and waddle up the beach back to their homes. Sunday I was invited to an Aussie Rules game by some friends, they are Sydney Swans members so I got to sit in the cheer section right behind the goal. It is a very exciting place to sit and I even caught the ball and threw it back in. Afterwards we were allowed to meet the players and I met the best player for Sydney – Adam Goodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment